Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kids Corner

Bridget
Has started to want to get into panties instead of diapers. She loves to swim and jumps in the water like a pro. She scares me when she jumps in the pool!

Bradley
Has practically gotten A's & B's on his report card all year long. I'm very proud of my boy. As you can tell from the family photo, he's a 'cool hombre'. He still can't swim, but he likes to try. Which scares me, too!

Kathleen
Just graduated from 4th grade. The school had a little awards ceremony for the kids and parents. She got an award for 'Improved the Most' in reading and 'Flag Patrol'. I'm so proud!

Oh, her recital in April was Awesome! She was so cute in her performance.

Anyway, she is on to 5th grade. Her middle school life begins. I'm not ready for her to get any older. She swims like a dolphin. She's such a good swimmer I think she's part fish. She doesn't scare me when she swims!

No comments:

Post a Comment